
I clarify the matter immediately. It is not really MY UK tour, but the one of Roberts where Holy Spirit told me to go. After initial embarrassment and struggles and a bit of external aid, He got me going, and I am glad I obeyed. I have been tremendously blessed.
It has helped me in far more than one way.
Last August I faced a blind alley, and He wanted me to make a full turnaround. Then He told me to go to James Maloney's school of the supernatural for the seers (seer prophets) at Chiswick Christian Centre, and made it clear that He wanted me to step back into full time ministry - this time to my high call, into itinerant ministry (something He had told me audibly in November 92 in Orlando, FL). He told me to do two things: to go to Reinhard Bonnke's School of Evangelism that was held in London at the beginning of January, and then go to the meetings of Roberts Liardon. And apply to be a part of his ministerial association.
So, the time for the meetings came in May. He provided the sums needed for that, and I have been on the go since the beginning of the month.
It has helped me acquire again the respective mindset (of going to places). And it has helped me with my packing skills. I have also definitely learned not to rely on the British weather forecast (I overestimated Torquay, probably because of its repute as the English Riviera, and its southernmost location, so next time I will heed to the promptings of the Holy Spirit and will bypass my mind telling me that a sweater is not needed in a summer resort).
And definitely it has exposed me to the finest and best kind of preaching, on the themes that I need to hear the most. That all has made the present month groundbreaking and helpful for my future (God knew I needed an assisting engine to pull me off).
I have made my ministry web site (it was for a few months in the embryonic stage, and waited for the right timing). Although my premium web site payment was originally declined, I was able to buy a domain with my name (tiinawilder.com) - its activation may take another day or two, so probably I will give the finishing touches to the site after Manchester.
I have been working at my ministerial association application in the meanwhile (I found that my Bible School graduation sermons contained also one that included my testimony - instead of one required presentation, I made 7, just in case:) - so that comes in handy now. I attached also another paper made for the Bible School, but as it was rejected for it did not contain the ideas of Brian Houston (yet I had poured all my heart into it), I think I have found the use to that one as well. (I will submit it in unedited form, as it was written under inspiration and is best the way it is).
So, that leaves two more writings for the ministerial association package: Explain why you feel called to ministry. And: "The ministry of the Holy Spirit in an individual's life". Both about the themes that are dear to my heart. But I will give them both a thought in the meanwhile and will finish the application between Manchester and the final meeting that is held in Surrey Quays, this Sunday. As the South-Korean publishing ministry promised to transfer me my pay this week (and I completed also the newsletter translation in the meanwhile and sent them everything back yesterday, with changed agreement form) I hope to be able to pay for the association application fee (although there are slight difficulties for the Lloyds TSB does not issue any cheques that would be good in America - that makes me ask Roberts for a special treatment).
Finally, what can I say about Roberts? I can wholeheartedly tell that he has been God's best choice due to his character and beautiful spirit, and best and finest preaching.
I am glad Holy Spirit chose namely him as someone to follow and from whose example to learn of. I have been exposed to the best.
In June I will meet my School of Evangelism mates at Kensington Temple where Mark Oakes and CfaN will have the In His Presence worship night. (I originally thought about going to Chiswick Christian Centre where Joshua Mills has meetings at three consequtive nights - but I felt I should join CfaN and my school mates that particular night at KT, I may still do at least some of the CCC meetings, as I may have to stay overnight in London and as Joshua Mills will be there also on Sunday, I will make the most of their two Sunday meetings).
And in July the prophetic mentoring with Mark Iles will continue.
I am in a good company. Glad to be alive at this time and in this hour.
God is on the move.
No comments:
Post a Comment