Saturday, February 29, 2020

Run your race

This new year has come with an avalanche of trouble, but for me it has been a decisive motivating factor to overcome.
Victories happen when we overcome problems. And I am in to quite a few such victories.



First, my vision was hit. Almost overnight it went from good to not so good. (Not going to give out negative confessions, since I am standing on the written Word of God which has a 100% success rate, and hence, our words matter!)
But I visited an optometrist across the road, and she examined my eyes, and made a scan, and wrote a referral to the eye hospital.

Now, I attended a 20:20 Vision conference only last week. It was at a church, across the road. And since I had embarked due to health scare on a longer period of fast (for there was another, of a more sensitive nature which I am not going to name here, for some thinga are better to be left private), my eyesight had improved somewhat, and I was able to read my Amplified Bible which comes in an extra large script.
Later, this was reversed again. (I suspect we can blame here the not-so-positive confessions that I had to make when rejecting the job offers which had to do with my clear vision, so I had to change my answers to convey the idea, but not address the actual reason).

And here we are, on day 12 with the Almased.
We could call it a fast, since i have not had a single meal since last Tuesday (which was 12 days ago).
But all in all, it was my health this time which made me take this radical step to reverse the damage.
Although I had been fasting in my past my fair share due to spiritual reasons, this was not the case now.
But I did combine both, and that was good too.

So, maybe because of this (and it was God, definitely, behind it) a door was opened from above to my daughter.
(Again, not going into details, for some things are better to be left to ourselves, but it was a door she had been knocking at for quite a while - a door to civl srvice, this much I can tell, and it opened nearly effortlessly now).

But back to me.
I mentioned Almased (and it is not a promotional post, but just a post about a journey which has to do with the named product and my decision to start its long term plan; now I read all the reviews in Amazon, and several had complaints and yet it came out that they had not been following the plan at all, but had incorporated the mix every now and then while expecting the same results). I am sorry to say, but things do not work this way. You have to stick to the plan, and if you don't, you cannot blame the product for not yielding a miracle cure.

And here is a link of it to my UK readers https://www.almased.co.uk/recipes/soups
And this is the US one
https://www.almased.com/recipes/poultry/crispy-baked-drumsticks-with-honey-mustard-sauce-and-vinegary-coleslaw
And this is the German one (where the product was developed after decades of scientific research)
https://www.almased.de/blog/mahlzeiten/suppen/rezept/rote-linsen-orangensuppe-mit-haehnchenbrust-und-ingwer/

Now, since I have been following the plan and everything (the instructions) to the tee, I have lost within a single week already at least a dress size, possibly more. (and when you ask in the back of your mind what on earth could have caused the need for that, then yes, I was an idiot and accepted a stronghold, a lying thought sent forth by the enemy - in the Bible it is called "a fiery dart" Eph. 6:16, and as a result I came to crossroads, and yes, it was vision related, and it made me question my calling only due to a place where following it and sticking to my journey had taken me to - there was quite a lot of supernatural involved, and yes, the climax made me look at the natural and ask the question "am I ever
going to all these nations" God had audibly promised to take me - the promise He gave me in November 1992 in Orlando, FL went as follows "I shall take you back here, and from here....to many nations").

And somehow - as a result of this, I stopped...going. Both physically, and naturally (which explains the above).
'Nuff said.

That said, back to Almased (sounds like poetry).
It is not a miracle cure (although it works wonders, but if you are unwilling to stick to the plan and follow the actual instructions, it is vain to expect a similar result, so it takes a bit of motivation, and a health scare can be great at that, and it takes willpower, and discipline - but it works!).

And we can take the above and spiritualise it, since the same principle works in our spiritual life.
Self-control with discipline and exercising our willpower are important. 1 Corinthians 9:27

And it is important to receive the instructions and follow them, similarly. This was the way Moses and King David built their work. They sought the Lord, and followed His blueprint. And their work was successful.

Apologies for any possible typos (again, not giving out any contrary confessions, since the secret lies in our confession aligning with the written Word of God), but I have not been able to redeem my reading glasses. Partially, for I am a little vain and want to have nice frames, partially for my nose which must have got a little pressed down at my delivery with the forceps, means that I need additional support for the glasses to stand and be supported, and last, my optometrist across the road is an expensive one (Boots would have probably done it a lot cheaper, but my local Boots does not provide this service, so here we go). And then there is that tricky situation where my income depends on my eyesight, which in turn depends on my income. >) (And last, but not least: since NHS listed weight gain also as one of the possible reasons for a sudden decrease in vision clarity, I had to give it a try at least; so the money which came in, also went out and it was a conscious choice; hence standing on the Word, for God gives vision).

And, when the conference was over, a nice lady passed me when I was sitting at the back, waiting for the rest of my family to join me. She passed by, and turned back, and gave me her prophetic word, which pretty much addressed my vision - the spiritual one. So, we'll see.

A word of teaching at the end. Regarding prophesies. We do not despise them. We acknowledge the source and that God uses such medium.
But we must also acknowledge the fact that "the sons of God are led by the Holy Spirit" (Romans 8>14) They are not led by prophets, or prophesies, or anything else but the Spirit of God speaking to a human heart (and under the heart we mean the spirit of the man, never the emotional feelings).
So, a prophecy must always confirm what you already know in your heart. A simple prophecy is for "edification, and exhortation, and comfort" (1 Cor 14:53).
So, when a prophet speaks forth, there can be also a forthtelling component involved which sees into the future. But regular believers prophesy usually for exhortation and edification and comfort, since foretelling involves already other gifts of the Spirit - like word of wisdom, and word of knowledge.

But finishing for today.
Run your race which has been set ahead of you, and be wiser than I, and avoid the pitfalls and lying thoughts of the enemy.


No comments:

Post a Comment