Saturday, January 26, 2013

Development

Some time has passed from the last post, and I felt it was the time for an update.

As I still have to finish a few things, before I can venture into deeper waters, which will also benefit from financial freedom (and I am relatively free today, no worries at all! - just the saga from previous years, although over, needs to be fully finished, and I can't allow my daughter to suffer from the consequences of a bad decision I made, so I have assumed responsibility for her student loan that went mostly on unwrapping the mess I got myself, or ourselves, into - even by no fault of mine, but again the decision was mine, and so are the consequences, but it is all going good; teaches one although the importance of forming good and Godly alliances).

But one can always learn from past mistakes and turn them thus into invaluable lessons of life. Wisdom comes by age. And there is supernatural wisdom that has helped me out many a time I have needed a miraculous solution to my situation. Maybe there has been a financial need, and He has dropped supernatural knowledge into my spirit, and helped bring about a much needed solution.

But, as to later developments. I sensed it always in my spirit that the Pakistani crusade idea came too early. It would have made one rush ahead of God's timing. But it must be noted that Reinhard Bonnke and his ministry have been thinking and acting by providing follow-up, like real spiritual fathers to everyone involved.

There may be a chance to attend a free follow-up open day at the CfaN HQ in Birmingham. It may also provide an opportunity to attend the fundraising teaching session, meet up, pray, consolidate the ties etc. And again, CfaN exceeds the expectations by providing a light lunch and taking care of the accommodation. But, they have the space this time for 40 people alone. - The question remains, could I still fit in when I responded 6 minutes after receiving the message. Hopefully, so. In that case, one will travel all the way to Birmingham at the end of March.

The letter above highlighted also the previously heard possibility to attend the Accra, Ghana crusade. One had truly already made a call to the CfaN HQ, so that was no news, but just in case one's interest was made very clear also in written form.
I think if I participated a year ago in a competition to do the same for free, then it is surely good to have a chance to do it for whatever it takes. The sum will be somewhere between £1,500-£2,000. - Nothing is binding yet, but it does one mentally good to have some direct landmarks on the horizon. And even when it would provide only the shadowing and interacting possibility, and no chance to minister directly, apart from being seated on the platform (where the overview would be, no doubt, the best), the gained experience would be highly valued and worth gold at one's own journey ahead.

Roberts Liardon has also by now made public his plan to spend the whole month of May in England, what may have quite an effect on one's pocket, as one is going to make it to every meeting of his. (What, as I previously probably managed to note, may appear strange to the natural mind, as when I wanted to go to IBIOL at the time he was still a principal there, Holy Spirit told me to stay where I was, and now when he finished his assignment there, He told me to go: Your will is my decree, or like Jesus put it - my meat; knowing that He has only the best intents towards us makes it easy to obey. He knows best). So, one is after the gift of Roberts, and it will definitely minister as we happen to share in the same, identical kind of a calling. Besides it will get one also into the going mode. What is most warmly welcomed.

Other than that there is the book (one has not progressed much! hint: good may well become the enemy of the best, and that is what has been happening once again, even when I suspended every medical project and similar job assignment that helped me greatly at the time of need, while recovering from a season when God was trying to capture my attention and get me to seek Him regarding the time and probable need for a change; it meant the change of direction - from inside or: church centered to outward or itinerant ministry, while everything else remained physically the same). But even when I told no and closed the most voluminous source of work, providing me with medical translations addressing two kinds of needs, ministering to my wallet, and also raising the awareness for healing ministry - as knowledge or what's what can always come handy - the couple of other insignificant sources started to produce work at full speed and overwhelming volumes; so, the book is still in embryonic stage, sadly so).

The above means that the month of February will be spent in rigid negative mode to every such job request or plea. One will engrave it into stone. No more other work - no matter how hard the Government or any other may plead one to invest her time and effort unto such, until the book has been translated. And, last, but not least, my own book unlocked. And poured into a visible mould. Although that would happen in stage two, and one should not think too far. Going on takes a step at a time. So, if you asked: what has been happening, then I hope your questions were answered here.


This is a photo reminder from the longer break before the Commissioning and impartation service, that I spent at the dining area with some fiery Chinese and other groups, praying and worshipping.

Another news, I made a Twitter account. Feel most welcome to follow me, as I follow Christ!

No comments:

Post a Comment